The NFL Draft starts tonight and it will be covered in a big way by FOX, ESPN and NFL Network. If you're having an NFL Draft party tonight -- and if you might be skipping work tomorrow -- consider mixing in a drinking game to make things a bit more fun. The folks over at Dolphins Talk have come up with this...
Raise your glass and chug whenever …
- an announcer says the word "need" or "best player available"
- whenever you see a player who's at the draft on a phone
- every time there is a trade
- an announcer mentions Josh Rosen's hot tub in his dorm room
- a fan base boos their own draft pick
- anyone mentions Laremy Tunsil's gas mask
- a team's War Room is shown celebrating
- an announcer describes a guy as a "workhorse"
- … or "has a high motor"
- … or "is a student of the game"
- … or "a leader"
- … or "a freak athlete"