The artists who will induct the Class of 2019 into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame at the end of the month have been announced.
- Brian May, who is in the HOF as a member of Queen, will induct Def Leppard. May has been friends with the band for a very long time, and in 2000 presented them with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- John Taylor and Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran will introduce Roxy Music.
- Susanna Hoffs of The Bangles will present The Zombies. She covered "Care of Cell 44" on Under the Covers Volume 1, an album with Matthew Sweet.
- David Byrne, who was inducted into the Hall in 2002 with Talking Heads, will introduce Radiohead, who took their name from a 1986 Heads song, "Radio Head." The choice of Byrne raises the possibility that at least one member of Radiohead, who said they wouldn't attend the ceremony, will show up.
- Janelle Monáe will present Janet Jackson.
- Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails will introduce The Cure.
- Harry Styles will do the honors for Stevie Nicks. Styles is a big Fleetwood Mac fan. In 2017, Stevie joined him at the Troubadour in West Hollywood to duet on "Landslide."
This year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is March 29th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It will air on HBO on April 27th.