3rd Annual Medieval California Festival
April 21st at the Kern County Fairgrounds
• Don't miss the king and queens procession at 10am!
• The Knights of the Realm Tournament of Champions with the three huge shows!
• Under the Black Flag Professional Pirate Team and their 40 foot Pirate Ship and Bucaneer Bootcamp for the Kids!
• The bad land buccaneers professional pirate team performing live sword fights and demonstrations!
• The kern County fencing team performing live demonstrations! Suit up and learn how to sword fight!
• The Armored combat league ACL suited up in full armor battling with real swords and axes!
• the horseman of the judgement featuring 75 medieval warriors ready for battle!
• The Spartan shooting range where you can throw spears, shoot bows and cross bows and more!
• the medieval village and kids corner!
• Great food and a Full Bar!
• A different show every 30 minutes all day long!
• Take part in the costume contest. Best dressed woman and man will win a medieval sword and $200!
• Medieval horse and Carriage Rides!
• Gates open at 10am
For advance tickets, go to MedievalCaliforniaFestival.com and use promo code "MEDIEVAL" for discount tickets!
Go to KRAB.com or 985thefox.com for your chance to win, or for another chance listen to ALT 106.1 KRAB Radio and 98.5 the Fox. For more info go to MedievalCaliforniaFestival.com