3rd Annual Medieval California Festival
April 21st at the Kern County Fairgrounds
• Don't miss the king and queens procession at 10am!
• The Knights of the Realm Tournament of Champions with the three huge shows!
• Under the Black Flag Professional Pirate Team and their 40 foot Pirate Ship and Bucaneer Bootcamp for the Kids!
• The bad land buccaneers professional pirate team performing live sword fights and demonstrations!
• The kern County fencing team performing live demonstrations! Suit up and learn how to sword fight!
• The Armored combat league ACL suited up in full armor battling with real swords and axes!
• the horseman of the judgement featuring 75 medieval warriors ready for battle!
• The Spartan shooting range where you can throw spears, shoot bows and cross bows and more!
• the medieval village and kids corner!
• Great food and a Full Bar!
• A different show every 30 minutes all day long!
• Take part in the costume contest. Best dressed woman and man will win a medieval sword and $200!
• Medieval horse and Carriage Rides!
• Gates open at 10am
For advance tickets, go to MedievalCaliforniaFestival.com and use promo code "MEDIEVAL" for discount tickets!